NLP for Health Care
For any health care professional, while diagnosis and treatment is an important part of health care, the way things are communicated to patients, plays a major role in recovery. Wherever, communication is involved, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is will help them become, “Super Power Communicators”.
For any health care professional, doing this 5 months program will result in following benefits
- Ability to engage with patients more easily
- Ability to change the patients’ limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs
- Ask better questions, with power language patterns, to improve healthcare
- Ability to change unwanted behaviors and habits of patients, to allow them to be more open to health care process
- Ability to develop and encourage mental strengths of the patients
- Use a highly interactive approach in communication
How will training content be shared?
- Duration of the program is 5 months
- Audio/visual Clips as appropriate
- Activities & small assessments, as needed
What should a participant do?
- Be ready with a separate notebook for this program.
- Spend time on a daily basis, to read the lesson posted.
- The next day, it must be practiced.
How to register for this program?
- You can make the payment of Rs.7000/- by clicking payment gateway link and register.
- Registered participants will be given login credentials.
Learners will be eligible for certification, only if he/she had attempted all the activities and case studies, and submitted the course completion successfully.