NLP for Personal Excellence
By definition NLP means Neuro Linguistic Programming. NLP includes three most influential components: neurology, language and programming, which produces experiences to human beings.
What is NLP?
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the set of tools and techniques of how we communicate to ourselves and to others, how to think and how to change.
- It helps us to understand both conscious and unconscious minds that lead to increase in communication skills, self confidence, self motivation and success.
- NLP helps us to increase our ability to influence and persuade.
Where can be NLP applied?
- To improve personal and social skills
- To improve business skills like leadership, coaching, mentoring, influencing change and managing the change
- To help ourselves or others with personal challenges like smoking, drinking, weight-loss and others issues (e.g fear of darkness)
- To help in improving relationship with ourselves and others
- To improve mental health, by initiating changes in limiting beliefs, habits and behaviour
- To help people reach and maintain peak performance in sports, healthcare, teaching, artists and anybody else too
Duration of the program :5 months (150 days)
What should a participant do?
- Be ready with a separate notebook for this program.
- Spend time on a daily basis, to read the lesson posted.
- The next day, it must be practiced.
How to register for this program?
- You can make the payment of Rs.7,000/- by clicking payment gateway link and register.
- Registered participants will be given login credentials.
- Certificate of participation will be given only if learner had attempted all the activities and case studies, and submitted the course completion successfully.