Get Set Go
We all know goal setting is important in life, as it gives us direction and keeps us going at any point in time. Recognizing this fact, we at SMART Series, organise a 1 day work shop on GOAL setting, titled as "Get Set Go"
This 1 day workshop will briefly cover the following:
- Personality traits of different categories of people
- What are the benefits of goal setting?
- Why write goals?
- Mental representations
- Do goals have to be positively stated?
- SMART Goals are smart enough?
- If “WHY” is clear, then “HOW” is easy
- Time line technique
- Key result areas
- Identify short term goals
- Apply 80/20 rule
- Track your progress
- Follow 10 steps to achieving goals
- Taste Success!
- Clarity in different key areas of life
- Identified most important goals
- Ability to break down a goal into a micro plan
- Staying motivated
- Unlearning and relearning
- Taking actions and Achieving what you focus on