Faculty Development Program
Teaching is not as simple as it looks. It needs a great deal of skills, courage and passion. It is about making sure that learners truly integrate this knowledge and derive learning out of it. So we at SMART Series have come up with Faculty Development Program with intent to increase the effectiveness of teaching.
This 2 day workshop will briefly cover the following:
- Goals - Set and Achieve
- Time Management
- Listening / Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills - "What is an elevator speech?"
- Power of Subconscious mind
- Principles of adult learning / Instructional Design
- PPT - Are you dependant on it or does it support you?
- Team work and Collaboration
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- NLP techniques and its effectiveness in teaching
- Self motivation to set and achieve goals
- Tools and techniques to effectively manage the tasks within given time.
- Improved listening and communication skills
- Increase the effectiveness of lecture sessions
- Maximize the effectiveness of power point presentations
- Accommodate adult learning theories into Lectures and power points
- Design effective instructions
- Working well with other teaching staff
- Exhibiting leadership to inspire students
- Tools and techniques of problem solving and decision making
- Effectively Organize, plan and manage any research projects
- Apply Neuro Linguistic Programming in teaching
- Introduction to the power of subconscious mind